Monday, May 30, 2011

Admiration thru Acrostics :)

H...ave an
A...wesome
P...rosperous
P...acifying
Y...awn-less
T...rip.
R...emember
A...lways
I
L...ove you
S...carecrow

We are down to less than 48 hours before my husband embarks on his journey of 5 months, through 3 states, into Canada, visiting 7 National Parks and covering 2,650 miles.  I just want to tell you, Scarecrow, how very proud I am of you - your ability to dream, the patience to plan, and your determination and perseverance to carry through what you want, are wonderful, strong qualities that you possess and will, in the end, be the reason you are once again successful in accomplishing your goals.
Dakota, Jagger and I are here, cheering you on, anxious for your updates, knowing you are well, and happy for you to have had this opportunity to reach for the stars and be able to touch them.
Olive Juice. 
Happy Trails, my love.

3 comments:

  1. Ted... An old Irish blessing for you:
    May the road rise up to meet you.
    May the wind always be at your back.
    May the sun shine warm upon your face,
    and rains fall soft upon your fields.
    And until we meet again,
    May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

    Enjoy your adventure Scarecrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And might I add WAPOYTT. Which stands for We Are Proud Of You Too, Teddy. (Wow, these Acrostics aren't easy...)

    ReplyDelete