Wednesday, September 24, 2014

More Trail Angel Messages!!

It touches my soul to its core to receive these emails from random people who have interacted with Teddy for a moment, a car ride, or an afternoon of chatting.  Every single one has stated how great it was to meet Teddy, and how excited they were to find out how far he has come, and how much he is anxious to see his family and friends...
I do not think Teddy realizes just HOW MUCH he has impacted our lives.  He has inspired people to live their dreams, and go after what they want, and support others who want to achieve their goals.  I am so proud of you, Scarecrow, and cannot wait to see you on Friday.

An email entitled "Greetings from a Scarecrow Hitch" came through today:

Hi,
I wanted to let you know my wife and I had the pleasure of picking up Teddy this afternoon just south of the US/Canada border. Please wish him once again our congrats on having just completed the Triple Crown. While he may have been stinky on the exterior, it was quite clear he's awesome on the inside. We had a great opportunity to talk before dropping him off in East Glacier. It was fun to hear about his adventures. We hope that when you and your family get to visit Glacier, that you'll enjoy it as much as my wife and I have.
Wishing you all the best,
David & Melissa D'Angelo
PS: Once I get the photos off the camera, I'll send you a photo from an overlook we took while driving with Teddy to East Glacier.

THANK YOU for the check-in, David and Melissa,  and thank you for getting Teddy safely to his destination.

Only two days left, 

The Thruhiker's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment