Friday, June 10, 2011

Scarecrow's Post #1

This was sent by Ted to my phone: ENJOY

~~ June 6 2011. Its about 8:10 pm and I just crawled into my sleeping bag. It was a good day today. The muscles don't hurt anymore. The town stop into Julian definitely rested my body. I was only going to go 13 miles today out of Scissors Crossing - when I hit that point, it was still mid afternoon, so I made my dinner and kept going 4 more miles. I'm at 95 miles. Looking forward to hitting 100 miles tomorrow. I'm going to go. I'll talk to you soon. I might not call you tomorrow, because I think I'm going to go past Warner Springs. Something really cool for tomorrow, I'm going to that eagle rock that I showed you in Yogi's book. That is at 106.6 miles. I'll take a picture with the phone and send it to you. I Love You and please tell the kids I love them and give them hugs and kisses. SCARECROW

2 comments:

  1. Theodocious, my brotha from anotha motha! Great progress! Keep on trekking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teddy, Glad to see your journey is progressing nicely, Enjoy all the sights & sounds nature has to offer. Keeping you in thought...Tommy - B.F.A.M.

    ReplyDelete