Wednesday, March 16, 2011

About the Pacific Crest Trail...


Thank you to all who have read our announcement and offered your support.  So many have questions (and comments) which are welcomed and appreciated.  I thought I might offer a map of this amazing journey so you can really see just how crazy this all sounds...

Pacific Crest Trail via google images
Teddy will begin at the southern most part of this map which is in Mexico, and walk up the red line which marks the trail, walking through the entire state of California, Oregon, Washington and will finish in Canada.  Sounds like loads and loads of fun, right?? Anyone who knows me can just hear the sarcasm pouring out of me!!  But all joking aside, I am so proud of Ted's decision to take on this amazing challenge!  He has assured me he will take lots of pictures so I can post them for everyone to see as well.  Until next time...

Carole

1 comment:

  1. To read about any of the spots along the trail, you can follow the link below which I took from wikipedia. Happy reading!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Crest_Trail

    ReplyDelete