Monday, March 14, 2011

The Beginning...

Hello to our family and friends...

As we all know, as one door closes, another one opens... Well, as most of you know, a door for Teddy has closed recently, so in the spirit of positive thinking, we knew the door that was about to open would be an exciting, worth writing about one... and we were indeed correct!!

In 79 days, Teddy is going to leave on yet another hiking journey that will take him from Mexico to Canada... no, I am not joking... He is going to walk 2,650 miles, through the mountains, the desert, and everywhere between... I will keep you posted on his location, mileage, and all of the stories he shares with us along the way.

The kids and I are excited about this adventure he is about to begin... we hope you enjoy our story...

Carole

5 comments:

  1. what a great idea for a blog! Looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ted wants to know... did anyone feed the fish?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND, HE WANTS TO SERIOUSLY SAY, THANK YOU TO ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could do something like that, but I'm not as young as I used to be. Following your blog will help me feel like I'm going too. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I joke with Ted about taking pictures so I can feel like I was there, because you would NEVER catch me hiking anywhere but down to the beach with a pina colada... LOL

    ReplyDelete